Thursday 29 January 2009

Save money on tyres

Have tyres will travel? Tenuous link I know but an excuse to tell you about my new best friend at Black Circles Tyres . I met the MD, Michael Welch at the BT Business Essence of the Entrepreneur Awards launch last night. Another opportunity to mention that travelguru.tv won one of these lovely awards :-) but Michael won the overall 'Entrepreneur of the Year' title and deservedly so, as he has built a very successful and fast growing business around providing cheaper tyres and fitting services to customers. Basically, Black Circles promise to save you 40% on High Street tyre costs. As it happens, we need new tyres so I checked it out and lo and behold saved myself £100. Not bad eh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home